Sunday 30 March 2014

Hi
As I said last time I've been busy with my workshop boards recently. I have shown you some of my cards from different workshops before but in a few cases e.g.pivot and accordion cards, Sue Wilson's Spanish collection and the Dreamweaver - stencils for men's cards I have added extra - hence the reason they are repeated.
The Woodware & Stix 2 products include ideas adapted from demos and make & takes we saw/ did at the trade show with these firms. This is Wednesday's workshop


Two extra cards here to those shown before - sorry about the background! but at least you can get the idea.
This workshop is on on Tuesday if anyone wants a go with the dies.


Then ready for the following week's workshop are.....

"S W 's Spanish Collection" -  Just one extra card here to those shown before - this is using the Seville die only ( plus some of the skeleton flowers)...




And then there are the Dreamweaver stencil cards for men. As you will have seen previously I got carried away with the sailboat trying it lots of ways but only a couple will be done on the workshop where I shall concentrate on black (or white) glossy paste and spray mists for inking. LAso included are the guitar stencil and the sandcastle.

I'm working on more ideas with the creative stamping birdsong this coming week so I'll show you what I've done later in the week

No comments:

Post a Comment