Monday 27 October 2014

Sorry I missed last week, didn't have too much time to play and what I did wasn't finished so I'll make up for it this week.
I have been looking at new products in e.g. spellbinders scene, Vienna die from creative expressions and then for those who had purchased the pivot and accordian dies earlier this year I tried Christmas variations.
My results are just trying different ways with these dies so some will end up in "quick cards" workshop, others for "Specials" alongside those in my last posting and others in the "more ideas" workshop.

Simple backgrounds to the spellbinders die but trying to see what worked best.

 Below are some uses of the Vienna die - poinsettias get everywhere this year!!

The a couple of quick cards using the pattern part of the die

Just a couple of extra cards ( creative expressions tree & frame, Marianne snowman and deer)
 then the pivot and accordian dies we used earlier in the year
Well I'll see what  else I can come up with this week

No comments:

Post a Comment