Wednesday 26 November 2014

I've been busy with various workshops and card orders since my last post but I also managed to complete the board for the latest creative stamping "Labelled with love". We did the all day workshop on this yesterday and I wanted to take pictures of the different colourways that some people did but in the rush at the end didn't get round to it.
I concentrated on different ways with different types of glitter and metallic leafing but there were other cards using distress inks and papers from a creative cardmaking magazine plus of course various dies. I have been trying out different ways with the creative stamping striplet.
The pictures are not good - sorry! but hopefully will give you some ideas of how to use the magazine stamps of which we still have a number left. Thought it more important to get a posting than wait till I can do and post a better picture

No comments:

Post a Comment