Sunday 1 March 2015

Hi
I've been busy lately with the trade show at the NEC where we go for 3 days and then I had a few days in Skipton doing the "Dreamweaver stencil Accreditation 2 course". In between there has not been a lot of time for doing lots of cards but I have come up with a few ideas for the creative stamping 22 - New Beginnings, where I used a lot of the sheets I had done in preparation for the tonal cards using sprays, inks, micas, metallic gilding wax etc. - as shown below.



I have also been looking at what we will be covering on this weeks stencil course. We are using double stencils, embossing powders, multi methods etc,


and then we will look at using stencils with metal

Although it is best to do the course from the beginning  for comprehensive coverage, people are welcome to dip in and out as they please

No comments:

Post a Comment