Friday 1 May 2015

Boats & bikes

The new dreamweaver clipper boat and the stamp from woodware inspired half of this workshop. The clipper boat was done with paste and metallic f/x powders. I used a number of backgrounds created with the "creative palette " from Stampendous - great for using up old paints! I also added to the board a couple of sailing boats from last year - in case people want a more modern approach.

The feeling we needed something else for men I added bikes. The motorbike is a Marianne die and the trials bike a cheery lyn die. These were the main  items to use but I got carried away with the backgrounds and tried tractors and landrovers on them also. I found a topper sheet with a young cyclist so added that to make sure I had covered all age groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment