Monday 24 August 2015

fantasy ? So

Well I was going to do a workshop involving some fairies from a die that one of our reps inspired me with but I been unable to get it - I gather it has just come back into stock at suppliers but after my first workshop date on this, so I worked with what I had got. The unicorn from Stampendous I love and since I had one for sale I wanted to incorporate this. Doing it a different way from earlier cards I was able to utilise the clarity silver birch trees also. The children are not strictly fantasy but it was another stamp I wanted to sell so I used it instead of my fairies.
So not strictly fantasy but........

I'm now working on the latest creative stamping magazine stamps "Feathered friends" so that should be next week's board

No comments:

Post a Comment