Wednesday 13 April 2016

Stampendous Ideas for all ages

For this workshop I looked at lots of different products we have from Stampendous.
There are the stamps and matching  dies - some of which I have shown before - dogs, rabbits and bird, to which I have added some of the new cute animals and the daisy mix which I showed with "A floral delight". Then there was the new popcessories die as well as the original pop up die - so I had to try various combinations with this, and then of course when we want nice backgrounds there are those which I have created using the creative palette and old paints ( you don't have to use old paints - but I promote it as a way of using up all of your old paints whatever type they are)

just realised I have done more cards since this picture was taken - must do a new one, but I'll leave this here ion case I forget!!

1 comment:

  1. Linda!! These are soo cute! Will this be a class? We'd love to help promote it.

    ReplyDelete