Sunday 4 September 2016

Multiways with Creative Expression dies

Looking back I can't believe its been over a month since I last posted. Where does the time go????

Anyway I've been busy over the last month working on how many things I can do with one die or stamp in preparation for the Christmas workshops. Some pictures have not come out too well so I'll have to redo them and post later.

Here are some of the ways with the striplet dies -  plain, glitter, foil, gilding flakes etc.


and then I looked at using the Christmas Rose in slightly different ways. I have also used the metallic gilding polishes for my backgrounds which I have then embossed and left sanded or plain.

 The double gemini die of holly and poinsettia was cut after a sale but I only had these two samples to work with as I'd sold them all. I now have them in again so will be working on more ideas this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment