Monday 6 November 2017

Stamping with more Woodware stamps

Well since I haven't been busy with customers I had to open two new stamps I had on the shelf didn't I???? and then play with them again  using different products that we sell.
Loved these baubles which I have done with inks. media plates and gilding polishes

 All of the poinsettias were done with pixie powders in different ways


and then there was the snowman.....

I was told I ought to have a facebook page for my business - something I've never been interested in before but I went ahead at the weekend (with the help of my future daughter in law) so you may find more to interest you there. I called it " LLindas cards and crafts" rather than my full shop title "LLindas Greetings Cards and Craft Accessories" which always seems a mouthful but this may have been a mistake as I see here are lots more Lindas cards etc. about. SO remember the double L. Don't know if I can change it - will have to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment